Isaiah 40:31

..."But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strengths renewed, they will rise on wings like eagles. They will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak"..

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Tornado Eye

For those who don't know in the very center of the tornado's body is a very quiet and peaceful atmosphere/place called the tornado "eye". If we stay outside the tornado everything is so windy and messy..everything is getting destroyed by its strength.
Now, close your eyes for a moment and think about a specific situation, a really tough time(or at least you first thought it was) you've been through before in your life. Didn't it look like a real tornado to you? Didn't it seem to you that no matter what you did, no matter you tried to escape to find a more quiet place, the tornado was coming after you to catch you? Where would you go then? It was going to catch you anyway. Now remember what I told you about the tornado's eye. If we go inside, at the very center of the tornado we will be peaceful and safe until it is all gone. So our only and one solution is to go inside and through the tornado's body. We have to.




But who is the tornado in our real life?
The tornado is our everyday life, our everyday old and new challenge, our everyday giant and our everyday temptation. I'm sure you can name it even more specifically.
Who do you turn to when you face all these? Do you really trust your week knees to escape from it? Or do you turn for help to the Big Creator of the universe who knows the way out?
For your very best, I really hope it's the last one.
God, the Lord Almighty is the tornado's eye. Just like the tornado's eye lies from the top to the bottom of the tornado's body, so is the Lord with you throughout your hard time.
Bad situations and hard times help us grow more. God did not promise we would never go through tough times. His everlasting and ever-keeping promise was that He would always be by our side and would never ever abandon us! He will always make us strong and help us overcome everything! ( Isaiah 41:10 "Do not be afraid - I am with you! I am your God - let nothing terrify. I will make you strong and help you. I will protect you and save you!"). And those who trust Him and fully rely on Him will shout "VICTORY!!" at the end of the tornado/battle!


Isn't that wonderful? If we already have the Solution, why struggle for another one? Especially when we know we can never find a better one and much more successful than Him.

At last, I fully believe that I have won the greatest war, that of accepting Christ in my life. Those that I'm facing in this life are just little battles...which I'm sure will end up with victories, cause I have the strongest Shield and Armor. My sharpest Sword will kill all the giants and defeat all my enemies!

Therefore I say to you again, to trust to the Lord your life and worries. Because He is your only One Solution and the safest Guide who knows the way out to your tornado.


Note: God, the Lord almighty = the tornado Eye, Big Creator, Solution, Sword, Shield, Armor, Guide.

Read also: Acts 2:25-28

Addition to the note:
~It is amazing how God can talk to you through little details! I did the above drawing around December 2008! and only after almost two years God reveals me this message! He's got his own timing...and this is another message/lesson He wants us to get. :)

I ♥ Him!! ^_^

Ah, and btw, I've always loved tornados!! ^_^


Written on Monday, April 19, 2010 at 8:52pm

No comments:

Post a Comment